When are we outside at Ljungvägen?
- In august and september are we outside all days.
- In october and november are we outside on mondays and fridays.
- In mars and april are we outside on mondays and fridays.
- In may are we outside all days.
When are we inside at Norragatan 24?
- In october and november are we inside tuesdays-thursdays.
- In december are we inside all days.
- In mars and april är are we inside tuesdays-thursdays.
- In january and february are we inside all days.
Inside we play, sing and craft. We also have a little break with ”fika”. Outside we have summer- and wintertoys, a heated bathroom and cabin where we ”fika”.
How do I get to Ljungvägen?
You can go by bus which goes north from the center (norrut från centrum). You get off in Hindersböle and then walk about 2 minutes on Ljungvägen. The park is on the left side. If you have children stroller then you can go for FREE by Mariehamns bus.
Pay your semester charge
The semester fee is 40 € per family and it includes coffee, tea, juice, bread and fruits every day at “Öppna förskolan”. We would like to see that all participants are also members of Save the Children ( Rädda barnen) in Åland. The fee can be paid directly in the form below. Of course, you are welcome to test “Öppna förskolan “for free!
At least one parent needs to be or become a member of Save the Children. The membership fee for Save the Children is EUR 10 per year for regular members and EUR 5 per year for youth members (under 29 years).